Last updated: November 28, 2014 at 17:04 (Overhaul)
A few things you should know before proceeding:
- I cannot guarantee that streams will be SFW.
- For the best experience, use an up-to-date version of Chrome, Opera, or Firefox. Linux users who prefer Opera will need either the beta or development version. Internet Explorer users may be able to use Chrome Frame.
- If the stream does not work, pause and play. If this does not work, refresh the page.
- I never just stop streaming. If I'm going to stop, I'll let you folks know first. If the stream stops without me saying anything about stopping or resetting, something's screwed up.
- If you wish, you can access the chat via your IRC client. The server is pool.signalirc.net and the channel is #swooshalicious
- The IRC may sometimes be used for something non-stream related.
- It is highly recommended that you install an adblocker browser extension.
- The chat moderators reserve the right to kick or ban for any reason they see fit. If you think said reason is unjust, wait a day or so, and talk to me (SwooshyCueb).
- I will sometimes need assistance running the stream. You folks are the only way I have of knowing if something is broken. Please let me know if
Please be specific and clear about the issue. Speak up, or everyone will be starved of a good experience.
- You can't hear me.
- The stream freezes, goes dead, or experiences any problems.
- The music/game/video is too loud/soft.
- I talk more than I type. If you have any intention of interacting with me, DO NOT mute the stream.
- If I'm streaming, and you know I'm streaming, and you want to talk to me, talk to me in the stream, if at all possible. Don't message me on Steam or any other messaging system and expect a speedy reply. The stream chat is there so you can talk to me. Use it.
- If you arrive at the stream page and you can't hear/see anything, make sure the stream is not paused or muted.
- The stream chat DOES have rules. Voilations will result in any punishment the moderators deem appropriate.
If there are a number of people watching, I also ask that you avoid using slurs, even if you are part of the group that is reclaiming the word.
- Be respectful.
- No tasteless douchebaggery.
- No unwelcome sexual harassment.
- Do not give me grief for using cheats, abusing glitches, or anything similar.
By entering the stream, you acknowledge that you have read and understand everything above.